To ensure your utmost satisfaction, We are committed to the following principles:
- Running on Time – Your time is valuable and we try to respect it!
- Child’s Appointment – We understand that you might want to accompany your child into the room during his/her dental treatment. We ask that only one adult accompany the child into the treatment room at a time.
- Availability – We can be reached for emergencies, follow-up questions, or any other questions you may have, at (620) 214-2812. We are here to serve you!
- Highly Trained Staff – Every staff memeber has recieved the highest training available.
- Technology – You will not find a more technologically driven practice anywhere. We are constantly implementing hi-tech equipment and techniqes to make dentistry simple, more durable, and less painful to the patient.
- Compassion — You will be treated in a compassionate manner. You will feel comfortable referring your family and friends.
- Treatment Coordination — We have a treatment coordinator to ensure you maximum benefits from your insurance company, to minimize any out of pocket costs. We also have financial arrangements options in our office.
- Our patients are our most important asset — We strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!